Monday, February 9, 2009

PLEASE Join Me In Prayer

I understand that several of you do not happen to surf onto The Sporting News.

I happily still do.

There is a man I want to tell you about : LEW TROOP


http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/Lew%20Troop



I ask you to peruse his fantastic artwork. He is a true wordsmith.

Lew has recently fallen ill.

I am requesting that you take a moment and say a prayer for him.

His recovery is my hope, and those of you who have been blessed to have made Lew's acquaintance certainly understand what I mean.

5 comments:

David Funk said...

Agreed 3rd. Lew Troop is one of the most knowledgeable people I've known anywhere. The SN community is pulling for him as we are.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Lew is an amazing writer, and person...I am hoping and praying for the best for Lew...

Anonymous said...

aw, i'm sorry to hear that 3rd! prayers are with him & his familia!

Lester's Legends said...

My thoughts and prayers are with Lew. He is one of the elder statesmen at SN.

mitpool said...

Thanks for the update.
May God bless Lew...my prayers are with him...