1. Philadelphia Eagles - This year they are on a mission.
2. New York Giants - They are not easy to stop on the ground attack.
3. Dallas Cowboys - As flawed as that horrid TV at the fifty yard line.
4. Washington Redskins - Mediocre coaches get mediocre results.
1. Minnesota Vikings - Blah, blah, blah Brett. It's all about the trenches.
2. Green Bay Packers - The defense is very good.
3. Chicago Bears - They are a year away...maybe.
4. Detroit Lions - They will win games this year.
1. Carolina Panthers - They like to ground and pound you old school style.
2. New Orleans Saints - If Pierre Thomas runs well, they will do well.
3. Atlanta Falcons - The mirrors used last year will be shattered this year.
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - It will take time to get better.
1. Arizona Cardinals - Warner has one good year left.
2. Saint Louis Rams - They are getting real good in the pits.
3. Seattle Seahawks - The rebuilding stage hits harder next year.
4. San Francisco 49ers - They appear on the right track.
New York Giants over Carolina - The G-Men are superior in the trenches.
New York Giants over Arizona Cardinals - The Jints will control the clock.
Philadelphia over Minnesota Vikings - This year is for Jim Johnson.
Philadelphia over New York Giants - The mission for JJ continues.
1. New England Patriots - Hopefully Brady plays, yet they proved they win without him.
2. Buffalo Bills - The offense is more explosive than you think.
3. Miami Dolphins - The talent pool is getting deeper each year.
4. New York Jets - Rookie QB's rarely do well at first.
1. Baltimore Ravens - Lewis inspires his teammates to overachieve again.
2. Pittsburgh Steelers - They will be in it to win it.
3. Cincinnati Bengals - The offense will score, the defense is underrated.
4. Cleveland Browns - The trenches look shaky.
1. Houston Texans - The kids are ready this year.
2. Indianapolis Colts - Dungy will be missed in crunch time.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars - A few drafts away from coming back.
4. Tennessee Titans - Passing game will not produce, Young finishes the year starting.
1. San Diego Chargers - The class of the weakest division in football.
2. Oakland Raiders - The collection of talented running backs will win some games.
3. Kansas City Chiefs - Things are improved in some areas, but aging in others.
4. Denver Broncos - The rebuilding process will take awhile.
Pittsburgh over New England - Pittsburgh wins in the trenches.
San Diego over Pittsburgh - Defending champions rarely repeat.
Baltimore over Houston - Defense beats a young team.
San Diego over Baltimore - San Diego wins this with big plays on defense.
San Diego over Philadelphia - L.T. runs for 150 yards and two scores.
Offensive MVP : Donovan McNabb, QB, Philadelphia
Defensive MVP : Julius Peppers, DE, Carolina
Offensive Rookie Of The Year : Jeremy Maclin, WR, Philadelphia
Defensive Rookie Of The Year : James Laurinaitis, LB, St. Louis
Coach Of The Year : Gary Kubiak, Houston
4 hours ago